[Nfb-seniors] Seniors division Not So silent auction

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 21:24:34 UTC 2013

Hello, Friends!

We are holding another exciting not so silent auction this year during our
Seniors Division meeting on Wednesday, July 3, from12:30 to 5:00 p.m. in the
rosen Centre Hotel, Salon 9, Level 2.  Note: Salon 9 is above the
Pre-Function  Foyer  and Grand Ballroom areas and is on Level 2.

If you plan to bring an item or items to auction, and you know what that
item or those items are before convention, please email me at

Margo.downey at verizon.net

Or call me at

716-986-1338

You can bring items to Judy Sanders or Jan Bailey at the Information Desk
located in the pre-function foyer  foyer next to the Grand Ballroom on Level
1.  They will be available all day Tuesday and on Wednesday morning.  Please
ask for Judy Sanders or Jan Bailey.  Thanks.

You can also bring items to the Seniors division preferably between 12:30
and 1:30.

The somewhat  silent bidding will take place before 2 p.m.  After the
meeting begins, we will not very silently bid on items throughout the
meeting.

The auction, along with the rest of the meeting, is an exciting and
inspiring time for our division.  Come on in, learn, discuss, bid, reunite
with friends, make new friends, be inspired, and feel the welcoming presence
of the Seniors division of the National Federation of the Blind.

I can't wait to say hi to each of you and welcome you.

Anticipating An Awesome Meeting and Convention,

Margo Downey, Board member, Seniors division, National Federation of the
Blind