[Nfb-seniors] Craft Project Ideas Needed

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 10 22:17:09 UTC 2013

We have all the craft ideas that you can imagine over at NFB Krafters
Division.

We teach classes via telephone conference calls and some email  classes.
Our teachers are visually impaired or work with the blind so all  classes are
from the point of view of a blind person.

We have had 52 different types of crafting classes given in 2013 so far and
 hope to hit 60 by mid December.

Membership is $10 July to July or any part of that time and with the
membership all classes are free.

Check out our web site
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We are having a Halloween crochet together this Monday Evening 9 PM
Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific.

Call in 605 781 1000 code 875029#

Cindy will be reading this crochet spider to you so you can crochet along
with all of us!

Our Monday Night Chats vary from projects to information regarding tools we
 have found to make our crafting easier.  Monday Night Chats are posted on
our website and the above phone number and code is for our Monday Night
Chats.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 10/10/2013 3:47:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,