[Nfb-seniors] Not So Silent Auction

Judy Sanders via Nfb-seniors nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 22:37:17 UTC 2014

Come one! Come all!  During the NFB convention we will hold our annual senior division meeting. It will include our “not-so-silent” auction.

Our program is jam-packed so we are scaling back on auction items. That means everyone can bid that much higher for each item.

We are looking for baked goods and gift cards from national chains. If you can donate, please respond off list to:

jsanders.nfb at comcast.net

Most importantly, we want you at our meeting in Orlando to bid! See you on July 3.

We will begin registration and setting up for the auction at 12:30 p.m.

More announcements to follow.

Judy Sanders