[Nfb-seniors] June 4th Conference Call.

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 01:13:53 UTC 2014

Milt

Gee, you were right! Darn...I did my work on the recording, and added what I
needed on the conference recording page, then uploaded the files,
ehtn....went off to exercise and do other things....totally spacing off my
needed check to make sure it worked!!!

 And now it does. Thanks for the kick in the butt.