[Nfb-seniors] Conference call link from the seniors.nfb.org web site

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 20:39:04 UTC 2014

Milt

WHOO....your message scared me! Meaning....did I again screw up and didn't check my work! Well....I just went to our site, clicked on the conference link...it came up like it should...then clicked on the June 4th call, and Jennifer's lovely voice came swimming out of my speakers.

Here is a thought for you... Have you rebooted your computer today? Especially if this is the same error you had last time; if so, then your computer is accessing your browsers history, which are files on your hard drive, and isn't checking those on the Internet.

And hey...if anyone else out there on our list is having the same problem as Milt....then It's me that is having the problem! (I have rebooted since I fixed the error message of, not being able to find the recording.