[Nfb-seniors] Fwd: Have a good laugh

Heinz-Guenther Pink pinkhawaii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:23:54 UTC 2014

Dr. Heinz-Guenther Pink
Advocate and program evaluator for the blind, deaf, elders and handicapped.
Member: NFB Communication Council and ATRC Advisory Council of the State,
former Member of Senator Chun Oakland's Deaf-Blind Task Force. I AM FOR
TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!
Co-founder: College of Commerce 1962, Founder: Computer College of Hawaii
since 1963. Retired as Chairman of the Mathematics Dept. at Hawaii Pacific
University in Honolulu, Hawaii.   ONLY CONTACT ME AT: pinkhawaii at gmail.com
  and ask for Telefon number. In Skype and Google video talk also just:
pinkhawaii at gmail.com

OR BY MAIL: 410 Magellan Ave. STE.1002, Honolulu, HI. 96813