[Nfb-seniors] Reason for this email RE: Test

Robert Leslie Newman via Nfb-seniors nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 18:03:24 UTC 2014

Hi you all
RE: Our Division's website address is now showing!

The reason I sent my initial TEST message to our listserv, was to see where
in the footer of messages originating  from this listserv, was the new line
which gave the 	web address for our Division's website. Dave Andrews, the
NFBnet webmaster had, as per my and Ruth Sager's request, added this extra,
and important bit of information to our emails coming through this list.
That way, if you know it is there, you can find the correct address to our
Senior division website. And/or someone else that you may forward one of our
messages to, would also have the opportunity to find that bit of important
information. And yup, it's there! It looks like this:
> Division website:  http://seniors.nfb.org

Arrow down to the bottom of this message, and take a look!