[Nfb-seniors] Craft pooject query

Jannis Butler jannisbutler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:54:05 UTC 2014

Jannis Butler's iPhone 5'

On Nov 13, 2014, at 10:29 PM, Valerie via Nfb-seniors <nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello everyone,  today I heard about crochet and bead bracelets and
Necklaces, that's all I heard, but these projects sound intriguing, have we
had these on craft before?   I imagine one could do a really simple chain
bracelet with beads or more snazzy if we could manage the more decorative
stitches.  Cheers Valerie

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-seniors: