[Nfb-seniors] THE AUCTION IS COMING!

Swanson, Diane M (DEED) diane.m.swanson at state.mn.us
Mon Jun 22 21:07:19 UTC 2015

I am sorry I haven't replied sooner.  I thought I would purchase a gift card at Amazon and Visa. That is available to most everyone.     Also I am happy to help with anything you need for the auctions.  But I am not sure when I am available.   In regards to the convention I was told that any staff that attends the convention on behalf of the agency is required to present or whatever at the employment committee regarding state employment.   I am happy to do.  I was a VR counselor for 26 years but for the last 11 years worked with seniors.   I wish they would let me address the senior division.   But I think I am the first SSU staff to attend.  I will do my best.  I told Ed that I haven't applied for a state job for 38 years but I will do my best.  I have contacted some people in the state that hire to gather info so I hope I will do a good job representing Mn. In that regard I am not sure where or when I have to do this.  I am hoping that my obligations to the employment committee will still allow me to attend senior division affairs but not sure.  I printed the agenda and it was 55 pages!! Lord a mercy.  I am going to call/email Dick  Davis who I understand chairs the Employment committee and find out what he wants me to do and when.  I will keep you posted.  Message-----