[Nfb-seniors] link for the phone in workshops

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:12:52 UTC 2015

Hi Janie,
  the number to call is 1-712-432-1500, and the access code is 759633, then the pound sign. I think they are done for this season, but it was mentioned that they would probably start up again in September. I've  enjoyed them very much, and have learned some helpful tips! If you attend the National convention and the seniors division meeting, they may have more info. The president, Ruth sager is very good about sending out information and reminders.
  Blessings and best wishes, Estelle Shukert from the CCB seniors group in Littleton, Colorado