[Nfb-seniors] not-so-silent auction

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 17:42:53 UTC 2016

It’s back! By popular demand you can participate in the NFB Senior Division’s “not-so-silent” auction at our annual meeting in Orlando on June 2.

First, you can make a donation of an item we will all want to buy. We are looking for gift cards of a minimum value of $25 and mouth-watering baked goods. Bring them to our meeting room no later than 1 p.m.

We need a few volunteers to help with the auction. We need three people to take the bids; you must be able to keep track of several items and write down the bids for each. We need two runners to collect the money and keep track of how much each person owes. If you can help with these tasks please e-mail Judy Sanders at

jsanders.nfb at comcast.net

Or call 612-375-1625.

Last but not least: come prepared to bid. In past years members have been most generous. Help us continue that tradition.
\
See you in Orlando!

---