[Nfb-seniors] Nebraska Senior Division Notice of Monthly Phone Meeting - Monday October 10th (Come join us)

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 14:43:33 UTC 2016

…thank-you NFB of Nebraska, Senior's Division for this invitation to join you. I was able to do so in September. NFB of Kansas is forming a Senior's Division and found some really good, useful approaches used by Nebraska to help your  seniors.  I especially loved your philosophy discussion and think this part of your support group is what makes an NFB support group different , and more meaningful, from other groups.

NFBK would really appreciate ideas/recommendations, from others that helps your group both grow and really help your states seniors. This communication option is a good one for sharing. If, however, you would like to communicate with me, please do so at:
diannehemphill at cox.net.
Thank-you for helping us begin our senior support system fostering our focus on "living the life we want". Dianne