[Nfb-seniors] Senior Retreat pace still available

Ruth S rsager78 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:42:01 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon Federationists:
Still thinking about the Senior Retreat! Don't wait much longer. We still have a few spaces available. If truly interested please send an email to: 1nfbscásc_rri_com or call Mr. David Houck, 803 254-3777 for an application. Please fill it out and return it via email to above-mentioned address or via the post to 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205 ASAP. We look forward to a fantastic retreat coming soon. The retreat does cost $325 per attendee and will take place October 8-14, 2017 at Rocky Bottom South Carolina. Any further questions contact, Ry theager, 410 602-9030 or rsagerbleghatgmail_com.
Ruth Sager,
President Senior Division