[Nfb-seniors] TapTapSee app for iPhone - one great use in crocheting

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:17:15 UTC 2017

Hi you all

One website I visit often is applevis.com where blind users share what they
know about Apple devices. Below is a great tip from a blind woman who loves
to crochet.

TapTapSee and my yarn

Submitted by Sabrina on 6 December, 2017

Hello. I crochet extremely much every day and have now found a perfect use
for the app TapTapSee. When I take a picture it always, and I mean ALLWAYS,
gives me the colour of the yarn. I hold the yarn in my left hand and my
phone in my right hand, hold the yarn still and tap the screen. It even
works with multiple coloured yarn. Have you all other uses for this app so I
can get some tips?