[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Meeting Reminder - Monday December 11th - A Special Guest - Visitors Welcomed

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:16:58 UTC 2017

phooooooey.  I thought changing Joe's Texas number to an Ohio number would
get me into these calls.  Apparently not, still 1 cents a minute.  So I
have two of the 75th anniversary coffee mugs that are glass and can be used
for Irish coffee or mint julip drinks.  I would like to offer them for the
not so silent auction at National next year...