[Nfb-seniors] AUCTION UPDATE!`

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 23:50:47 UTC 2017

The auction is just one week away and we have exciting news.

For the first time we will be able to accept credit and debit cards. We want to make this as painless as possible. Of course, we will take cash and the ever-popular check.

Along with fabulous gift cards someone will walk away with Barbar Pierce’s chocolate raspberry truffles.

See you there.

Remember to have your items to us by 12:30 on Wednesday, July 12.

Judy Sanders

612-375-1625

---