[Nfb-seniors] Second National technology seminar conference call this Thursday night at 8 Eastern info inside

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 12:38:20 UTC 2017

Hello All
>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Jane Degenshein, President, NJ Technology Division.

After our successful first national tech division seminar conference call in
March with Scott White with NFB-NEWSLINE® and KNFB Reader,Many   requests
came via email for more of these educational  opportunities.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey’s technology division is
proud to announce our second installment: An evening with Anil Lewis,
Executive Director, National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute. We
will feature the educational programs and projects directed by Anil,
discussion pertaining to the Independence Market, the upcoming STEM (Science
Technology, Engineering, and Math) summer event, the International Braille
and Technology Center, the Jacobus tenBroek Library and much more.

Join us on Thursday, June 29 at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain,
and 5 PM Pacific.

Dial: 1 515 604 9570

Code: 612068 Pound

If you have any specific questions for Anil Lewis, kindly email Janie
Degenshein at:

jdegen16 at comcast.net

and put tech div seminar in the subject line.

To learn how to listen to previous seminar calls, please visit
www.nfbnj.org/technology-seminars.

Looking forward to a powerful and rewarding seminar with you!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline coordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net

Keep Smiling,