[Nfb-seniors] Nfb SENIOR DIVISION SPONSORS FOUR CONFERENCE CALLS SPRING 2017

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Mar 15 20:38:00 UTC 2017

Announcement--Nfb SENIOR DIVISION SPONSORS FOUR CONFERENCE CALLS SPRING 2017

Thursday, March 23, 2017, Art Schriber will moderate The Blind Consumer,
Interacting with Hospital and Emergency Room Professionals While Receiving
Medical Care With Confidence.

Thursday, April 13, 2017 Diane McGeorge with Duncan Larsen will moderate
Live The Life You Want: Be A Senior In Charge of Your Destiny

Thursday, May 18, 2017 Wayne Marshall with his colleagues from the Senior
Support Group at the Colorado Center for the Blind will continue the
discussion of independence, Seniors In Charge: Cane Travel, Blindness
Training Essential Elements To Attain Newfound Independence

Thursday, June 15, 2017 Shelley Copel will moderate a discussion with fellow
South Carolinians who have taken correspondence courses from Hadley to
obtain nonvisual skills, What Options Do I Have To Learn Needed Skills From
Sources Other Than My State Agency?

Information on calling

The times we have determined to be most advantageous for many people are
listed below.

4:00 Eastern time

3:00 Central Time

2:00 Mountain Time

1:00 Pacific Time

The numbers to use are the following:

To dial into the call: 712 432-1500 then the access code:

759633 followed by the pound key.

We ask that, as a courtesy to others and, for you also to hear the call more
clearly,  that after joining the call you put yourself in (mute mode by
pressing star 6. You will be able to hear everyone on the call but we will
not hear any extra noise from your location such as your clock chiming, dog
barking, or rattling of dishes.

When you wish to participate, simply press star 6 and you will (unmute
yourself and be able to enter into the conversation. Please re-mute after
you have finished your comments.

We hope you will join us on any or all of these  conference calls. Please
tell your friends and fellow seniors so they can join  as well.

National Senior division President- Ruth Sager