[Nfb-seniors] Listen to our Second Conference Call of 2018

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:13:41 UTC 2018

Hi You All

Today's call was super interesting and instructive! Newsline is such a great
service; what a portal to many of our nation's newspapers, and more! Take a
listen.

First option to take a listen: Go to our division's website. Find the link
to our site toward the very bottom of this email; it appears on all of our
posts to this list.  (This is a learning moment; I could have just given you
the link here to take you there, you need to know more about how this email
list works.

Second method to Listen is By telephone: to dial into where recorded copies
of our phone conferences are stored;

Note, These recordings are the original raw copies; I hope I didn't do
anything embarrassing; I started the recording before anyone got on the
phone with me. The trimmed and polished versions come later.

Here is the procedure for this option: Dial- 1(515) 604-1466. You will
reach, Free Conference Call Dot Com. At the prompt, punch in the following
access code- 759633Pound. After the welcome message by the system, you will
be ask to input the reference number for the recording you wish to listen
to, followed by the POUND key; this month's number is 26.

Thank you all.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President