[Nfb-seniors] A Late Valentine - in other words, Valentines and Blindness

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Feb 26 07:43:04 UTC 2018

Hi,
Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, too! This is neat. I was sad when the
Thought Provokers stopped; I am glad they'll be going again. Keep me on that
list, please.

You could collect the thought provokers and make them into a book and get it
published. You could do that through Amazon's Create Space for hard copy,
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for eBook or Audible for audiobook. That
would be really neat!
Thanks,
Lauren
Ps:I am working on my third book. The current title is "Jesus makes a
difference:a collection of stories for young readers." I'm trying to gear it
to middle-school-age kids. I haven't done fiction stories for a long time
and it's fun.

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."