[NFB-Seniors] Christmas trivia for the healthy and happy brain inside

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 15:49:46 UTC 2019

Hey there Seniors
Trying to keep a healthy and happy brain: I found these trivia questions for
your enjoyment

*** Bonus *** Christmas Trivia Questions (Part 1)

*1.
In A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, what did Dickens originally name
Tiny Tim?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 1.   Tiny Fred
.
.
*2.
Whose eyes are made of coal?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 2. “Frosty the Snowman”
.
.
*3.
In the song “Do You Hear What I Hear”, what is dancing in the night?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 3.   A star
.
.
*4.
How does Saint. Nick get back up the chimney (2 answers)?
.
.
.
.
*Answer to 4.  Laying a finger aside his nose, and giving a nod, up the
chimney he rose.
.
.
*5.
What plant do you stand under, to kiss someone?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 5.   Mistletoe
.
.
*6.
What does Alvin (of the Chipmunks) want for Christmas?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 6.   A hula-hoop
.
.
*7.
What is the name of the little girl in “The Nutcracker”?
.
.
.
.
*Answer to 7.   Clara
.
.
*8.
What is the original name for the poem “The Night Before Christmas”?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 8.   A Visit from Saint. Nicholas
.
.
*9.
Who was the first president to put a Christmas tree on the front lawn of the
White House?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 9.   Calvin Coolidge
.
.
*10.
What are the names of the 3 Kings?
.
.
.
.
* Answer to 10.   Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
to join the senior list serve:
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
To join the tech div list serve: