[NFB-Seniors] Looks very interesting! - FW: Florida meeting to share

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:31:32 UTC 2019

Will do!
Note: if I do not get to that today, then it will have to wait until week after next. Tomorrow morning we get on a plane and head off to Boota Pest, get on a Viking River ship and take a week long cruse down the Danube River; stopping in 7 river ports, one in Hungary,  3 in Austria, and 3 in Germany. I get back home Sunday the 13th.

And sure enough, the calendar idea is a good one; I sort of forgot that option, and was struggling on how to best inform the world, and our membership the best way, without having to do too much work to get it done!