[NFB-Seniors] NFB Ohio Senior Division OCTOBER TELECONFERENCE

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 23:06:56 UTC 2019

October 20, 2019 (3rd Sunday of the month)

The NFB of Ohio Senior Division invites you to join  our Sharing Solutions
monthly teleconference.  You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern

Phone:   (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

Topic:  The topic for October 2019 is home organization.  Our guest speaker,
Chris, from Home Joy will talk about how to declutter and organize your home
with joy.  Call participants can join in the conversation with their own
organizational challenges and solutions.

Sandy Krems

NFB of Ohio Cleveland Chapter