[NFB-Seniors] Minnesota - Conference Call - Discussion on voting access options

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 16:21:51 UTC 2020

Notice: Our February senior division conference call

(We do not have a call for each month; this notice also appears on the NFB
Seniors Meeting Calendar)

 Most of us know that Minnesota is holding its first ever presidential
primary election on March3. We, as blind voters, have a few choices of how
we can cast our ballots.

Our conference call will explain all our choices; we are pleased that Steve
Jacobson will be on hand with all the details.

Of course, everyone is welcome to participate in the call; however, if you
tell me in advance that you will be attending and in what county you live in
we can tell you what voting machine you will use if casting a private
ballot.

Here is the information to make the call.