[NFB-Seniors] Introduction and Yesterday's Call

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 17 14:11:47 UTC 2020

Good morning fellow seniors,

                I am new to the division, and would like to join next year.
What was talked about I could really relate. I am one of these working
seniors working from home right now, but still working. However, I hope to
retire in four years after I turn 70.

                However, I have one question about dues, which should
probably be directed to Duncan if she's on the list. Can one pay dues using
a debit or credit card on line? That's the easiest for me. I could write a
check, but you know how slow the mail can be. (Who sends mail any more?)
Otherwise, I was planning on coming next year when the convention is in
person and pay then.

                Anyway, joining this list was one of the first things I did
after I disconnected from the NFB in Communities of Faith meeting, so I hope
to get to know some of you better. All the best for a blessed day!

Mary Donahue