[NFB-Seniors] Interesting Cane Maker - FW: Save $30.00 on Custom Canes Sports Theamed Canes! The Locker Room Team Fan Gear Save $$$ and Free Shipping*!

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:26:55 UTC 2020

Hi Robert

This email reminded me of something I wanted to ask  you. Who was the guy
you had on a Nebraska Senior telecon meeting who made long white canes? I
believe he lives in Nebraska, and I think his first name was Don. I've had a
computer crash since ordering a cane from him, and I've lost all contact
info.

By the way, I think you're doing a fantastic job in the NFB Senior Division.

Thanks,

Bob