[NFB-Seniors] NFB of Georgia Senior Division program at the state convention

Vanessa Meadows vmeadows at nfbga.org
Sun Nov 1 18:32:33 UTC 2020

The 2020 The NFB of Georgia state  convention is November 6-8, 2020.
Registration is $20.00. Registration ends November 3.

Here is the senior division Agenda for the program.

*NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF GEORGIA*

*SENIOR DIVISION PROGRAM*

*FRIDAY, November 6, 2020*

*12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST*

*THEME:*What is a /*bucket list*/? A collection of goals, dreams and
aspirations that you would like to accomplish within your lifetime.
Blindness Is Not What Holds Us Back.

**

*PROGRAM *

**

*12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.Call to Order*

·Welcome

·Invocation

Vanessa Meadows, President NFB of Georgia Senior Division

·Introducing the 2020 National Representative, Ms. Denise Avant ,
National Board Member

Dorothy Griffin, President NFB of Georgia State Affiliate

*12:15 p.m. – 12:40 p.m.Accomplishing Your Bucket*/*List*/**

Ms. Jean Brown - First Vice President of the NFB National Diabetes
Network and President of NFB of Indiana Diabetes Division and a
Published Author

*12:40 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.**Assistive technology devices and services ***

Mr. Danny Housley - Tools for Life, AT Acquisition Manager

*1:05 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Q&A /PROGRAM CLOSING REMARKS *

*1:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.BUSINESS MEETING*

*1:30 p.m. – ADJOURN *

Vanessa Meadows, President NFB of Georgia Senior Division

On behalf of the NFB Senior Division, we would like to give our sincere
thanks to all our guest and speakers.Your participation today is
appreciated and we invite you to join our mission as we promote the
positive qualities of each senior to live the life we want.

--
Vanessa Meadows, 2nd Vice-President
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia
vmeadows at nfbga.org
678-592-2929

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds
you back.