[NFB-Seniors] NFB of Georgia state convention

Vanessa Meadows vmeadows at nfbga.org
Sun Nov 1 18:45:48 UTC 2020

Hello Robert,

Please add the website for people to register for the convention. I
messed up again.

nfbga.org

Thank you,

Vanessa

--
Vanessa Meadows, 2nd Vice-President
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia
vmeadows at nfbga.org
678-592-2929

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds
you back.