[NFB-Seniors] Invitation to the Annual Business Meeting of the NFB of Minnesota Seniors Division

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:15:03 UTC 2020

Your Invitation to Attend!

Today! Saturday the 14th. At 2:00 to 3:30 PM CDT

The last part of the 100th anniversary celebration for the NFB of Minnesota
is the meeting of our senior division.  You are invited to join us.

We are pleased that Ruth Sager is joining us to recap our virtual retreat.
And you are welcome to help us brainstorm conference call topics for this
winter.

Learn what is happening for seniors in Minnesota from State Services for the
Blind.

Here is the conference call information.

Join the Zoom Meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89454995027?pwd=UFhNVDJwWVpLdHFhQ3RpQ2dUOW9FQT09

One tap mobile:

+13126266799,,89454995027#,,,,,,0#,,634722# US (Chicago)

Phone:

312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 894 5499 5027

Passcode: 634722