[NFB-Seniors] Hello,

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Nov 18 02:24:01 UTC 2020

What???
Did I admit I am a senior?
Oh my goodness how did the years fly by so fast?
Maybe I was having a swell time, just enjoying life and each new day
that was given to me.
My name is Dar,
I live here in Billings Montana with my husband Jim.
We have been married 16 years.
I came up from Denver Colorado.
Jim has the house, I lived in an apartment.
Thought it was better to move into the house.
One thing I miss about Denver is the transportation.
They have a buss that goes around in a loup that woud take you to the
hospitals and clinics.
We don't live in that area.
The buss we have or had here has stopped.
Someone decided that the seniors in the area didn't take the buss that often.
So I have had to learn to go by car all of the time.
We use uber that works well.
I am 68 turned 68 this last October.
Jim is 71.
It is hard for me to think he is that age.
jim is a twin, so they like to tease each other about getting old loll.
I love playing guitar, wishing I had a blind person who could show me
how they do it, and it would be faster than the gentleman is doing it.
I need hands on training for the most part so working with all of the
folks who know how to do it on line just doesn't work for me.
Well wanted to say hi,
Thanks for allowing me to be on the list.
Dar