[NFB-Seniors] next New Jersey book club aall invited

jane degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 22:05:12 UTC 2020

Hello All

We are holding our NFBNJ senior division monthly book club next week and the
info is below the time is 6 PM easternHere you go:
The next book club sponsored by the senior division, and my blind support
group, ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open) will be held on Wednesday, December 9
at 6 PM on the affiliate conference call line
1 605 468 8005
Code: 460994
The book is on BARD and is:
The answer is...: reflections on my life DB99678
Trebek, Alex. Reading time: 4 hours, 37 minutes.
Read by Alex Trebek.

Biography of Entertainers
Stage and Screen

Longtime host of the TV game show Jeopardy! shares stories of his life and
career. Alongside anecdotes about the show and its contestants, he discusses
marriage, parenthood, spirituality, education, philanthropy, and his own
battle with cancer. Unrated. Commercial audiobook. 2020.
If interested in joining, just email Janie Degenshein at:
jdegen16 at comcast.net
Hope to see you there
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
to join the senior list serve:
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
To join the tech div list serve: