[NFB-Seniors] 2020 Virtual Senior Retreat - 6 days left to register - Here is Information, Registration, and Agenda

frankandshelley51 at gmail.com frankandshelley51 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:32:16 UTC 2020

Hi Anahit,

I got an email from Phyllis in the CCB senior group.  She is requesting to come to the retreat, and needs help with the tuition.  I have forwarded the message to Ruth, and just wanted you to be aware that I have responded to Phyllis myself.  I will try to get an answer for her in the next day or so.  Ruth has been rather busy though, with family events.  I hope that all is well for you?

Shelley C.