[NFB-Seniors] Happy Hour with Trish, first one of the New year, Sunday January 3, 4 Pm Eastern

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 01:12:13 UTC 2021

Hi, Ashley,

Unsubscribe links are at the bottom on each message.  You have to initiate the action yourself.  Go down to the bottom of this string of messages and you will see the instructions.

You can also unsubscribe by sending a blank e-mail to
Nfb-seniors-request at nfb.org.Just delete the others, unless you see ones from Arizona.

Or, if Arizona Seniors has its own list, subscribe to that one.

Best wishes for a great New Year.

Judy