[NFB-Seniors] Newsline

Regina rconnor9 at cox.net
Sun Jan 10 21:00:57 UTC 2021

Hello,

Newsline has been a great information source for many years, but recently, I
found my local newspaper - the Providence Journal - is offering
significantly less content on a daily basis.  I am wondering if anyone else
has encountered this situation?  The paper is no longer privately owned.  It
is now part of Gannett.  I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing
a reduction in information content from their local newspaper.  If so, have
you been able to resolve the situation satisfactorily?

Thank you.

Regina Connor

rconnor9 at cox.net

NFBRI