[NFB-Seniors] Updates From the Supersense Blog

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Mon Jan 11 17:46:00 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Happy 2021, and I hope the year is starting off well for you! :)
My co-writer Ipek and I have been busy writing more for the blog, and
have lots of updates that should hopefully be helpful and interesting
to you!

First, our Super Lidar app has finally been approved by Apple, and you
will see it being released this week! You can learn more about Lidar
and the future of navigation in this post.
https://www.supersense.app/post/super-lidar-the-first-step-forward
We've also taken a long look at website accessibility, and this post
is the first in a series we have started as a resource.
https://www.supersense.app/post/a-site-that-works-for-everyone
Ipek has pulled together her favorite audio books of 2020 in this
comprehensive list, and you'll be able to find at least one thing that
sounds interesting within!
https://www.supersense.app/post/best-audiobooks-of-2020
Finally, Peter, one of our guest writers, has taken a dive into the
potential for our app Supersense.
https://www.supersense.app/post/the-future-power-of-supersense-explore-and-find-feature-functionality

If you're looking for more cool reads. I've also been working on a
series of interviews with blind artists. You can check them out below.
https://www.supersense.app/post/the-story-of-precious-perez-activism-through-music
https://www.supersense.app/post/supersense-presents-john-bramblitt-the-blind-painter
https://www.supersense.app/post/supersense-presents-chad-allen-blind-magician-and-the-creator-of-the-unseen-comic

As always, thanks for reading. We're discussing all kinds of topics on
the blog, so let me know what you'd like to see more of!

All the best,
--
Shane Lowe.
Community Operations Manager @ Mediate