[NFB-Seniors] important reminder about dues

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Wed May 19 22:17:49 UTC 2021

reminder from President Ruth Sager.
We hope that all of you are planning to be a part of the convention of the National Federation of the Blind on
July  6
-10, 2021. This will probably be our last virtual convention and registration is free.
During this convention, on
July 8,
our senior division will hold its yearly meeting. You must have paid your dues if you wish to vote. The deadline for paying them is May 31. Dues are five
dollars and are valid through 2021.
Go to the following link for instructions .  and payment choices.
Seniors.nfb.org/JoinPayDues.html
See you in July!
Sent from
Mail