[NFB-Seniors] important reminder about dues

Duncan Larsen dlarsen at cocenter.org
Thu May 20 19:11:17 UTC 2021

Hi Joe,
In order to be able to vote at the Senior Division meeting, you will need to pay your 2021 dues of $5.00 by May 31. You can pay by check to:
NFB Senior Division
And send it to:
NFB Senior Division
c/o Duncan Larsen
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Many people are going ahead and sending $10.00 to pay for both 2021 and 2022 dues. You are welcome to do that.

Thank you for being a member of the Senior Division!

Best Regards,
Duncan Larsen

Sent from my iPhone