[NFB-Seniors] Clubhouse Event, and Updates From The Supersense Blog

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Thu May 27 14:35:45 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
I hope you're doing well! We've been writing a ton of stuff over the
past two months that you may be curious to read.
Before I get into that though, feel free to join me on Clubhouse
tomorrow, May 28 at 4 PM Eastern for an open chat about Supersense and
Super Lidar. It would be a lot of fun to connect! Here's the link to
the event. You can use this link to join Clubhouse, as well, if you
don't already have it. See you tomorrow!
https://www.clubhouse.com/event/MRDwW2Jz

Now then, onto the reading!
My friend Daisy Russell, soon to be a published author, took time out
of her schedule to write a bit about Instacart. You can read it here:
https://www.supersense.app/post/accessible-shopping-instacart-review
You can also learn more about her book, Wicked Rebellion, and attend
the book launch here: https://m.facebook.com/events/856741008521827

We've been working with a ton of guest writers lately, and this one
specializes in programming as a blind person!
https://www.supersense.app/post/blind-coders-blazing-trails-by-jana-schroeder

Another of our guest authors wrote this post about an accessible
kitchen, and the instant pot:
https://www.supersense.app/post/accidentally-accessible-a-kitchen-story

We also posted a collection of our accessibility-related posts for
accessibility awareness week!
https://www.supersense.app/post/our-best-posts-on-accessibility

Finally, I got to sit down with Ellif, a blind psychologist and
professor living in Turkey to share her story:
https://www.supersense.app/post/supersense-presents-dr-elif-emir-oksuz-blind-psychologist-and-university-professor

Happy reading, and as always, let us know if there's anything you ever
want to see. In the mean time, see you tomorrow on Clubhouse!

All the best,--
Shane Lowe.
Community Operations Manager @ Mediate
Mobile (call or text): +1 502-435-2671