[NFB-Seniors] Going on now: The Ohio Exhibit Showcase Today

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:09:13 UTC 2021

Come and learn about the newest products from vendors at the Ohio Exhibit
Fair.

This list is attached and below.

Just Click:

Virtual Location:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

///

Vendor Exhibit Showcase

4-Nov-21

Starting at 3:00 PM EST.

Adjourning at 5:30 PM EST.

There will be Q/A

Each vendor has been slated a time to present.

Vendor

Time of Presentation

Contact Name

Email

Name of Presenter

Telephone Number

Comments

Products

Vispero

3:00 PM EST.

Pauline Damery

pdamery at vispero.com  <mailto:pdamery at vispero.com>

Mike Wood

800-444-4443

JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion

Lab Computers, Inc

3:10 PM EST

Brian Goemmer

Brian at labcomputers.com <mailto:Brian at labcomputers.com>

Brian Goemmer

502-447-2458

Aira

3:20 PM EST.

Jenine Stanley

jenine.stanley at aira.io <mailto:jenine.stanley at aira.io>

Jenine Stanley

800.835.1934

	Aira, the description of life, on your terms

Vanda Pharmaceuticals

3:30 PM EST

Maggie Felton

maggie.felton at vandapharma.com <mailto:maggie.felton at vandapharma.com>

Maggie Felton

202-579-8035

Sponsor

Non-24

Enhanced Vision

3:40 PM EST

Beverly Watkins

ev.bwatkins at gmail.com <mailto:ev.bwatkins at gmail.com>

Beverly Watkins

Digital Magnification and OCR technology. We offer portable and desktop CCTV
technology. We have CCTVs with OCR capabilities and stand alone OCR devices
to aid in accessing printed materials.

WayAround

3:50 PM EST

Jessica Hipp

connect at wayaround.com <mailto:connect at wayaround.com>

Jessica Hipp

888-898-4465

WayTag NFC tags for labeling clothing, makeup, jewelry, food, and more.

HIMS Inc

4:00 PM EST

Earle Harrison

earle at hims-inc

Earle Harrison

512-837-2000

Blindness and low vision technology including: QBraille XL 40 cell Braille
Display, BrailleSense 6 32 cell Note Taker, Go-Vision and Go-Vision Pro
Magnification Systems

Voicecorps Reading Service

4:10 PM EST.

David Noble

dnoble at voicecorps.org <mailto:dnoble at voicecorps.org>

David Noble

614-274-7650

	Reading Services

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind

4:20 PM EST.

Andy Burstein

andy at accessiblepharmacy.com <mailto:andy at accessiblepharmacy.com>

Andy Burstein

267-968-0342

Accessible Prescription Products and Services

A> T> Guys

4:30 PM EST

Jason Meddaugh

support at atguys.com <mailto:support at atguys.com>

Jason Meddaugh

269-216-4798

Affordable and portable technology and gadgets. The BlindShell Classic 2
cell phone, Versa paperless slates, Orbit Reader braille displays, Bluetooth
keyboards, speakers, headsets, and keyboards, and more.

Spectrum

4:40 PM EST.

Petr Kucheryavyy

petr.kucheryavyy at charter.com <mailto:petr.kucheryavyy at charter.com>

Petr Kucheryavyy

720.765.6346

Sponsor

Cable Products and Services

Opportunities for Ohioans With Disabilities

4:50 PM EST.

Berna King

bernadetta.king at ood.ohio.gov <mailto:bernadetta.king at ood.ohio.gov>

Berna King

	Bureau Services for the Visually Impaired

See3D, Inc

5:00 PM EST.

Caroline Karbowski

info at see3d.org <mailto:info at see3d.org>

Caroline Karbowski

513 374 3587

Accessible Models

NEWSLINE

5:10 PM EST.

Scott White

SWhite at nfb.org <mailto:SWhite at nfb.org>

Scott White

410-659-9314

Reading Program for the Printed Disabled and Blind

Q/A