[NFB-Seniors] next Minnesota senior call

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 23:36:10 UTC 2024

Attention all seniors:

The NFBMN Senior Division is pleased to introduce you to one of our sort of
new members. Say hello to Charlie Hobbs from ST. Cloud, Minnesota

How many people wish they could undertake a challenge but only dream about
it? Although Charlie is still learning about how to deal with his blindness
He is not waiting to live his dream. Charlie is a candidate for the St.
Cloud city council and we will join him on this new endeavor.

When: Tuesday, April 16

Time: 3 p.m.-4 p.m. Central daylight time

If he can do that-you can do this.

Here is the zoom information.

Join Zoom Meeting
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99025010224?pwd=Mlc4bVRpZlNKNXYxaWUwempWRjBzUT09>

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99025010224?pwd=Mlc4bVRpZlNKNXYxaWUwempWRjBzUT09

Join by phone: (309) 205-3325

Meeting ID: 990 2501 0224

Passcode: 005642

One tap mobile: +13092053325,,99025010224#