[nfb-talk] thunderbird and filters and JAWS

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 03:18:20 UTC 2009

--
Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad
you come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your
own land"

George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375Hi,

Anybody on this list using the Moailla Thunderbird Client?  IF so, I'm
having trouble with some of my filters; particularly the filter which is
supposed to control messages I get for this list.  I set it up so that
when messages come in and the to field is the e-mail address of this
list, the messages are supposed to go direclty in to the NFBTalk
messages subfolder off my in box submenu.  However, it doesn't seem to
be working.  Other group messages filters though seem to be fine.  Any
advice?

Also, if I'm trying to create a message filter based on a group message,
and the subject line gives no useful information which I can feed to the
filter, I will, of course, need to use the to field and set it up with
the send to address of the group; or at least, I think so.  What's the
best way to cut and paste the e-mail address in to the proper place in
the filter?  Thanks.

e-mail:
rforetjratcomcastdotnet
Skype Name: