[nfb-talk] thunderbird and filters and JAWS

Joel Zimba jzimba at cavtel.net
Thu Jan 22 04:27:31 UTC 2009

I can't tell you what the problem is exactly.  I filter these messages
andit works fine.

note that often the list address may not always be in the to: field ...
also, there is often oddness when dealing with cc:-ed messages and such.

I usually put the list address in the field marked "header contains" as
that works for most situations.

of course, this list puts nfbtalk in the subject, so that is also a
goodfilter.

I've been using thunderbird for years and  it keeps me able to stay on
top of thousands upon thousands of messages.

good luck,

Joel