[nfb-talk] Mac with Voice Over

Michael D. Barber m.barber at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 13 01:33:16 UTC 2009

Hi:  Well, I can tell you that using the Mac with Voiceover, I was able to
install the Snow Leopard system by myself because of the talking
installation.  You can't do that with the PC using Windows.  Using the Mac
with Snow Leopard, you can browse the Internet, send and receive e-mail, do
word processing, perform file management, etc.  One thing you must remember
though when learning this system.  Try to forget everything you know about
Windows because they're not the same operating systems.  I'm not yet to the
point where I'd switch 100% to the Mac.

Michael Barber