[nfb-talk] Check Out This Link On RushLimbaughtalkingaboutblind justice

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 18 18:12:05 UTC 2010

Are you talking about Fox News's Bill O'Reilly? The guy who sexually
harasses his employees? You think that Bill O'Reilly is to sensitive to say
what Limbaugh said? Too smart maybe. Too sensitive? I doubt it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_O'Reilly_sexual_harassment_lawsuit

Note the part about him "not denied her claims of sexual harassment".