[nfb-talk] Enough already!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Dec 9 22:28:07 UTC 2010

Ray, I agree with you wholeheartedly, although, I disagree with the
NFB's stance on accessible currency for the blind. The argument I get
from most NFB members is, "well, get the I-Bill," but they don't
understand is that it's too expensive for some of us, like myself who
are going to college, and having to pay for that. $99 for a little
gadget is too much. If they'll lower the price at the next convention
that I'll be able to attend, (2012 in Dallas,) I'll buy the I-Bill.
But until then, accessible currency is the way to go, (just my humble
oppinion.) Blessings, Joshua