[nfb-talk] Enough already!

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Dec 9 22:33:03 UTC 2010

Well, Josh, my answer to you would not be the  Ibill; instead, I'd advise you to just save your money and fold it different ways.  Myself, I'd love to have the Ibill.

Back to the topic though.

I felt a need to come on here and publically support Joseph because, as usual, I can't stand to see a friend stand alone on an issue; especially when I feel he or she is right.

This is one such case.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray