[nfb-talk] Enough already!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:38:01 UTC 2010

We need a thread to specifically remind ourselves of how to behave?  The
only person I think is truly entitled to feel peeved is David Andrews for
having to muddle his way through the posts.  I'm not sure what this specific
thread is hoping to achieve.  I, for one, don't know who this individual is
people keep referring to, maybe because I only recently resubscribed, but it
seems the people aligning themselves with the NFB are the ones whose
comments have been the most blatantly personal.  I've not seen anything that
remotely sounds violent.  People should defend their views when their views
are questioned.  That's the point of having a philosophy, and if it's
somehow too exhausting to continuously defend one's position, the great
thing about computer interaction is that you really don't have to answer.
My independence is not shaken in any way by someone's opposing views.  The
only thing that has been shaken is my rationale in resubscribing!

Regards,

Joe