[nfb-talk] Enough already!

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Dec 9 22:45:54 UTC 2010

But Joe, reasonable discussion is not what I'm talking about here.  I don't care whether someone disagrees with me or not about matters of NFB philosophy, if, as I say, that difference of opinion is well argued.  But, that's not what Joseph and I are talking about.  I and others have been openly attacked on here for defending NFB or our own positions regarding certain matters.  I'm naming names because I really do not think it's necessary.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray