[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Ryan O ryano218 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 19:36:04 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 11:45 AM
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Colorado-talk] sad news

Good afternoon, friends.
I am sad to report the death of Dave Nanney, one of the students at
the Colorado Center for the Blind.  Dave was a brilliant musician, so
in honor of that, I have asked one of my friends to play the last song
that Dave and I sang together.  Stop the Rain will hopefully be played
on the following website:
www.hkcradio.com

If anybody wants to post their condolences they may do so here.  If
anybody has a memory of Dave they'd like to share, please post them
here.  You can also e-mail your friends privately and talk.  It is
important, Julie Deden said today, for us to be together.  So
Federation family, let's stand up and lean on each other.  Thank you.
Beth Taurasi