[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Dec 17 19:55:42 UTC 2010

Ditto.  This is indeed a sad day for all those who knew and loved Dave.  As I understand it, a 21-year-old woman driver was making a turn where the bus stop is and lost control of her car due to ice on the road.  Was Dave the only one killed, or were two others with him?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray